Self Tapping Screw
Tapping screws have sharper threads and more spaces between threads. Hence, they can cut threads that suit themselves. These screws are often use in fastening hard metals (such as wood . This is why they are called tapping screws.
- Materials: 302HQ, 304, 304J3, 305, 316, 410, 410H, 420, 430
- Drives: Phillips, Slotted, Phillips+Slotted, Six Lobes, Six Lobes+ Security Pin, Hex Socket, Hex Socket with Pin, Square, Phillips+ Square, Pozidrive, Tri-Wing, etc.
- Tapping Threads: A / B / AB / U type tapping Threads, coarse threads, Hi-Lo threads, Thread forming screw, etc.
- Screw Lengths: 1/8"~24" / 3.175mm~600mm
- Customized products are available.