Machine screws have tense threads and are steady, but between the threads, there is not too much space between the threads. So they are better used in prepared holes like nuts or machines, this is why these screws are called machine screws. If the screw size has an “M” in the beginning, then we can make sure that it is a machine screw.
- Materials: 302HQ, 304, 304J3, 305, 316, 410, 410H, 420, 430
- Drives: Phillips, Slotted, Phillips+Slotted, Six Lobes, Six Lobes+ Security Pin, Hex Socket, Hex Socket with Pin, Square, Phillips+ Square, Pozi, Tri-Wing, etc.
- Machine Threads: According to ANSI / DIN / BSW / JIS Machine Threads standard (M1.6~M16), Left-Hand Threads, Thread Rolling Screws, etc.
- Screw Lengths: 1/8"~24" / 3.175mm~600mm
- Customized products are available.